The ISSA family of Clean Standards establishes a framework to help schools and other institutional facilities objectively assess the effectiveness of their cleaning processes using ATP meters in conjunction with a more traditional audit process. Based on the philosophy of “Clean, Measure, Monitor,” the ISSA Clean Standards contribute to the quality of the indoor environment by focusing on:
- The desired levels of cleanliness that can reasonably be achieved
- Recommended monitoring and inspection procedures to measure the effectiveness of cleaning
- How to use the measurement and inspection results to assess and improve cleaning processes and products, ultimately resulting in a clean, healthy, and safe indoor environment.
Measuring Cleaning Effectiveness commercial cleaning
The ISSA Clean Standard: Institutional and Commercial relies upon both objective and subjective components in setting forth a methodology for measuring cleaning effectiveness. The Standard specifically provides “ranges of clean” based on ATP testing as well as sample audit forms. The inclusion of ATP limits adds a quantitative element to the determination, while the audits assist with a traditional “sight, smell, and touch” perspective. The ultimate goal is to ensure that facilities are in a condition that is clean, safe and healthy for students and staff. More importantly, the ISSA Clean Standard: Institutional and Commercial calls for corrective actions in the event the facility is not achieving the desired level of cleaning effectiveness.
# office cleaning# New York# Brooklyn
CLEAN2CLEAN INC is an ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS)-certified organization, which means that we are among an elite group of cleaning service providers that are prepared to deliver quality, customer-focused services. As part of the CIMS certification process, an independent CIMS assessor has audited our systems, processes, and policies to ensure compliance to cleaning-industry best practices outlined in the CIMS Standard.
How has CIMS certification prepared us to clean and disinfect at a high level during the COVID-19 pandemic? We have successfully fulfilled these elements of the CIMS standard and leverage them routinely to ensure clean, safe, and healthy environments for our customers, staff and building occupants:
- Emergency Response. We have a plan to respond to emergency service needs, including infectious disease outbreaks like COVID-19 and other emergencies such as fire, theft, active shooter, etc. (CIMS Standard § 2.1.8)
- Disaster Planning. We have a plan to deal with natural or man-made disasters such as infectious disease outbreaks. (CIMS Standard § 2.1.9)
- Technical Training. We maintain a written curriculum for technical training of cleaning personnel and documentation of personnel that have been trained. This training applies to all cleaning chemicals and equipment your organization employs in your cleaning process, including disinfectants. (CIMS Standard § 3.6.1)
- Chemical Safety. Our cleaning staff uses chemicals in a safe and proper manner in accordance with all manufacturer instructions. Further, we follow standard operating procedures for all chemicals and equipment—including disinfectants—based on CDC and EPA guidelines. (CIMS Standard § 18.104.22.168)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We document our selection and use of PPE, a critical component to protecting our workers’ and building occupants’ health and safety. Further, we comply with all applicable OSHA and state requirements for PPE use. (CIMS Standard § 4.1.3)
- PPE & Bloodborne Pathogen Training. We train our employees annually regarding the hazards of cleaning blood and other potentially infectious material along with the proper use of PPE to keep everyone safe. (CIMS Standard § 22.214.171.124)
CLEAN2CLEAN INC’s CIMS certification equips us to manage COVID-19 challenges and deliver quality cleaning and disinfection services every day. You can feel confident that we are prepared and prioritize your health and safety as we conduct our work.
Thank you for your continued trust in us as your service provider. For more information about CIMS certification, visit www.issa.com/cims or contact us to learn more about our CIMS-certified operation.
Sincerely, Maryna Ovcharenko
CEO CLEAN2CLEAN INC
When COVID-19 struck, cleanliness became more crucial than ever.
The outbreak and the ongoing spread of the COVID-19 virus have put all of us in unfamiliar and difficult situations. Clean2Clean continues to respond to requests from New Yorkers (?) On a daily basis. In this connection, we have expanded the range of services to be more flexible for you. Our specially trained staff use OSHA-defined standards for protective equipment and FDA / CDC prescribed methods to provide detailed disinfection and disinfection methods for your facility.
We very much hope that in the near future, the safe interaction with each other will return to normal. To help us take the necessary steps to achieve a safe home or work environment, please contact us. We are fully operational and ready to answer. CLEAN2CLEAN works for you.
Our teams only use EPA approved disinfectants to help mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These include Diversey Oxyvir, Virex and Alpha-HP.
Contact CLEAN2CLEAN today to discuss how we can help preserve your facility during the Covid-19 pandemic.
ADVANCED PROTOCOLS FOR EMPLOYEES
CLEAN2CLEAN employees are a fundamental part of our business. This is why specific training has been provided to our employees on safety precautions, including the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and guidelines on social distancing in the workplace. All personnel are constantly undergoing advanced training and have the necessary certificates within the framework of CIMS.
All employees are vaccinated and must wear disposable gloves and masks. Any additional PPE for specialized locations is provided as needed.
To reduce the risk to our employees, we have initiated staggered schedules, including specialized shifts, customized cleaning procedures, and modified break times. The aim is to adopt a social distancing program as much as possible. Therefore, call and order the service of your object so that we can add it to our schedule.
Many businesses continue to work remotely, but plan to return to work offline. Returning to the offices will require some preparation on the part of the employer. CLEAN2CLEAN will help you prepare your premises for the return of employees to work.
Preventive measures for your employees
Preventive measures are the best way to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The most effective of these preventive measures are proper hand washing, wearing a mask, and using disposable gloves. We urge everyone to rethink the appropriate steps for these processes to ensure the highest level of prevention.
USEFUL COVID-19 INFORMATION
The following organizations can provide additional information on the COVID-19 virus, health and safety information, and additional tips to slow the spread.